She's doing it again...

That's right. I am doing it again. Sunshine&Rain will soon be getting a new name & design...

Now, wait. Hear me out before you all start screaming at me. This I have decided, will be my third & final change. My reasoning behind this is very simple. A quick Google check of "Sunshine and Rain Blog" comes up with many entries. Many of which are not my own. It is not unique, it is not original, & in all fairness it is not mine.

For the past few days I have been pondering name after name, trying to find one that not only suits me, but is as original as possible in this not so original world. Something simple, yet truthful. And, I believe the one constant in my writing, no matter what the topic may be, is my sincerity. Which is why I feel greatly drawn to the name, Swear by Sincerity. That is my one constant, the one thing I hold myself accountable to above all else. To remain sincere in not only my writings & reviews, but my life as well, has been my goal all along. 

I do hope you will understand why this change will be taking place. For now nothing on your end should be affected. The link to my blog shall remain the same, until I find the courage to buy the domain name.The only thing that should change is my RSS feed, when it is updated to the new name. I am also considering joining Mail Chimp for my email subscribers. If I do indeed make these changes, I will post an announcement here on the blog. In the meantime, if you follow through GFC or Bloglovin', you will not be affected at all. I should appear in your feed the same as I did before, just under my new & more fitting name.

These changes will be taking place over the next few weeks. Thank you all for understanding & I do hope you will stick around! 

2 comments:

  1. I think you need to do what is best for you, it is your blog and your thoughts. :) Go Ahead Bestie, Change everything if you want. I am sure most of us will still be here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much Cheltee. :) I certainly hope people will stick around. lol.
    I hope you are having a great weekend! :) ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Type a few words in the box please... I would love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day! ♥

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips