Who am I? {52 Weeks of Blogging with a Purpose}


Okay, so I am a few weeks behind in this amazing thought inspiring link up over at From Mrs. to Mama's blog. However, I don't think it will harm anything by me playing catch up. :) So the next few posts will be part of the 52 Weeks of Blogging with a Purpose. If you have yet to see this list, you can find it here.

Basically the oh-so-talented Becky over at From Mrs. to Mama created 52 weeks of blogging prompts with a purpose. It's a show & tell of sorts. The show would be a picture that goes with the theme & the tell would be elaborating on the meaning of the theme. In your own words.

Today's post is...

The obvious answer would be, I am Krys. I am 24 years old, & will be 25 in August. Which makes me a Leo, if you are into that sort of thing. Which of course, I am. Although I am a Leo to a tee most of the time, I can be quite sensitive & emotional as well. I care a lot about everything & everyone. Which has been my downfall in the past.

I enjoy making others happy. Not just because I am unselfish or selfless, but because I get great enjoyment from it. Some may call it co-dependency, I call it compassion.

I was born in Southern California. I moved around quite a bit. I moved across the country to Southeastern Pennsylvania a week or so after my 20th birthday. The change was quite dramatic. I am still not used to the cold snowy winters & the hot humid summers.

I am engaged to a wonderful man, Mr. B. He means everything to me. He changed my life & in many ways he saved me. But that is a story for a different time. He made a survivor out of me & taught me to stand up for myself & for what I believe in. I walk with my head a little higher now, which is an accomplishment all in itself.

I am passionate about many things, mostly animals. My furchildren mean the absolute world to me. They are a huge part of my life. If I had it my way, we would have a larger 'wolf' pack & I would be a crazy cat lady as well.

I am a woman born in the wrong time. I fully believe that a woman's place is in the home. Growing up, while all of my friends talked about being dancers, doctors, & marine biologists, I dreamed of being a wife & mother. I love to cook, bake, & care for my home, furchildren & Fiance. And someday in the near future, I hope to have a not so furry-child to add in the mix.

I might sound conservative. But I am actually not. I don't feel that my beliefs should keep you from yours. I  fully believe in marriage equality. I am pro-choice, but personally pro-life. Confused? That's okay. I believe in freedom of & from religion. I am spiritual, but I question the legitimacy of the bible. Yes, it is possible to have beliefs & faith without religion. And no, it does not make me a bad person.

On  lighter note, I consider myself quite crafty. I have taught myself how to knit & crochet. Sewing is next on the list! I also love to take photos with my Canon Rebel XS & play around a bit with Photoshop & Lightroom.  I enjoy camping & fishing with Mr. B. And I like to get a little dirty in the spring through fall planting in my garden.

So, that's a bit more about me... what about you? Are you participating in From Mrs. to Mama's 52 Week Challenge? If so, I would love to see your answers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! Type a few words in the box please... I would love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day! ♥

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips