Still sewing in tails...

So, I am still sewing in tails... but I have finally finished my large granny square blanket! This is the largest crochet project I have ever finished. I love it! Though, next time I will remember to sew in the tails as I go. Seriously. What a pain.


Anyway, it is the first time I have ever tried the Continuous Join Method & I don't see that I will ever try to sew them together again. It was so easy once you got the first couple rows done. :) The best part is, it lays completely flat. Unlike ruffles, it has no ridges! ;)

Now I have to find another project to start... perhaps I will give knitting another go. Tis' the season!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love love this! I learned to crochet on an giant afghan that is just a huge granny square with scrap yarn. I suck at sewing in the tails. I don't even know a real method so It always looks horrible. Your huge project looks great, though.


    Thanks for stopping by my little blog!


    Amanda Rose
    http://sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Type a few words in the box please... I would love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day! ♥

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips