The one with the Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas my fellow bloggers & blog readers! I hope you all have a fantastic holiday! Oh, and for those of you who might not celebrate Christmas... I hope you have a terrific day! Today, I will be attempting to make a whole Turkey for the very first time! How exciting right? And by exciting I mean terrifying! 

But first I will be spending the morning with the Mister, opening a few gifts, & perhaps heading out to Valley Forge to look for Deer. It has kind of become a tradition for us... & Odin too!

We will get back to more blog posting later on this week (especially now that I have a story about what happens when your toe plays chicken with a coffee table!), but for now I wish you a very happy holiday & an even brighter new year!

xox

8 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Krys!! And I have to ask: is the title of this post in reference to Friends? lol. You know all their episodes start "the one with..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason your social media buttons wont let you click on them. Just thought you might want to know...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry for such a late reply! Yes! I love Friends. It's one of my favorite shows. I do believe there are a few blog's here on the Mister & Me that start with "The one with the...".

    Hope you had a very merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for letting me know. They should be fixing now. I'm not sure why they were not working. The place where I create them did change their webpage, so maybe that was it. I might just have to look for another site soon. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome! I haven't noticed any of the other posts, but I did notice this one. I love Friends!!! I keep telling hubby I want him to buy me all the seasons lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're welcome! I always appreciate it when someone notices something isn't working on my blog and they take a moment to let me know... Have you tried writing your own button codes? That's what I do for all my blog stuff. It's really not that hard and once you get it down it's easy to remember. I wrote a how-to post on creating custom clickable buttons. If you type that in the search bar the post will pop up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I do know how to code. The difference is that my social media icons are in image map form which is slightly more complicated than regular coding. :) But thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Grandmother bought me the entire series for my birthday a couple years ago. I watch it all the time. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Type a few words in the box please... I would love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day! ♥

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips