Not so "Wordless" Wednesday.


Okay, not quite wordless today. This weekend the Mister & I took a drive through the country.

I am so happy that spring has finally arrived. It is by far the most beautiful season here in Pennyslvania. Well, second to that three day interval we call fall. lol. I call myself a cow & horse paparazzo. I can't help but make Mister B pull over so I can take a picture. 


Growing up in Southern California I never got to experience the whole green pasture blue sky deal. And now... I'm obsessed! I'm totally looking forward to more beautiful days like this.





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! But also - lol - that one picture of the horse looks like he(she?) is in a shampoo commercial. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Type a few words in the box please... I would love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day! ♥

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips